*~Surviving Sheena~*

*~Surviving Sheena~*

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Sleep Deprived Babble

I have to work super early tomorrow, it was my day off, I did not get much sleep.  I however wanted to blog, to keep up a good blogging experience for my loyal followers to come. Speaking of followers I have seen a lot of blogs offering contests in order to get followers.  Nothing wrong with this I suppose, but I do wonder if most of them don't leave after winning or losing as the case may be?  That reminds me of the Flintstones when Pebbles and Bam Bam sang that song....


Let the sun shine in, face it with a grin,
smiler's never lose and frowner's never win... 


or something like that.  which also reminds me of my motto and one of our surviving tips : if you see someone with out a smile, give them yours.  I love this motto because it portrays a genuine caring for others.  Which I do, care for others that is.  Speaking of Care, that makes me think of Kerri Russel who not only played felicity the long forgotten singleton of TV, but also the babysitter on honey I shrunk the kids.  I loved that movie, and especially Rick Moranis who is awesome.  Maybe not as awesome as mel brooks who filmed him in space balls which is another great movie.  Do you ever think it just isn't fair that some people have to die. Because when mel brooks dies, there will just never be a comedic genius like him again.  It is sad.


What else is sad is that I am so freakin tired right now, but I still can not shut up.  Which is funny that is what my fiance makes fun of me for.  Spekaing of making fun though, nope  I have nothing.


But on the nothing subject, do you remember the nothing in  never ending story... what happened to truly creepy villains in movies like that.   I know it wasn't really a horror movie or anything, but still.  Plus that series of movies also spawned the great Jack Black,  I think I mentioned that before but I am not sure.  which reminds me of those old commercials for deodorant, you know "sure!"' "Unsure !", which makes me remember that I am always remembering the old commercial breaks with he animated characters that swap heads and sing, "after these messages we'll be righhhht back!"  I loved that and like no one remembers it at all.  Oh and that reminds me of school house rock, which I adored as a kid and am glad that Disney made a new song for it. 


Speaking of Michel Musso from Hannah Montana what is with all the boys wearing that floppy hairdo now, golly garsh how the times change... and i am not even that old yet... sigh


Whelp Id say that about raps it up I am off to bed. Have a great night my precious fans.....oops now I'm thinking of lord of the rings...sigh


keep on surviving
-Sheena




Survival Rule #13 - If you see someone with out a smile, give them yours.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely remember those commercials. I have a section in my journal with all those that are still in my memory. I never saw Honey I Shrunk the Kids- I had no idea that Kerri was in that. Thanks for following my blog- I'll be following yours now.
    I did respond to your comment on mine about the toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have a way with making me feel old, lol.

    ReplyDelete