*~Surviving Sheena~*

*~Surviving Sheena~*

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Work Babble

Beginning with work, today I went home early, which I almost didn't do because I went home early yesterday which I also almost didn't do, which reminds me yesterday I bleached my hair and went strawberry blond, which reminds me my favorite wine cooler is strawberry Daiquiri , well my favorite alcoholic beverage in general actually, and one time I drank a bottle that made my face turn red, and do you remember that on the show bobby's world there last name was generic but they said it differently, which is funny because I was telling my friend today that I get people who not only say my name wrong but ask me if am sure I have it correctly, Like are you sure it isn't "Sheila" yes I am pretty sure, and people also say oh like Sheila E, no more like Sheena Queen of the Jungle Biatches. lol but also they will be like oh the warrior princess right and I say NO,  Xena was a princess, but Sheena Was a QUEEN. And don't you forget it lol. Any how that also reminds me that I love queen!  You know the band, they sang Killer queen (love it), fat bottomed girls (love it), and of course the infamous bohemian rhapsody, which Wayne's world made famous!  which reminds me when was the first time you realized Mike Myers has the same name as the killer in Halloween, and speaking of Halloween what the f*ck was up with number 3 or was it 4 , 4 i think that had absolutely nothing to do with the series of movies.  Also on that name thing, I think it is funny that I don't like my name to be miss pronounced and yet when other people have names that I believe should be pronounced differently, like Ryan Phillipe who pronounces it, Fill-ipp- eeeeee, and I am like, boy who are you fooling your last name is pronounced Fill-eeeee-pay, but then I have to remind myself what a hypocrite I am.  Speaking of Reese Witherspoon's ex, I recall one time I was at work (see brought it back to work, sneaky aint I), a customer surprised me with a joke, the conversation went like this:

Customer: Oh yeah did you hear about that actress who got stabbed last night?
Me: No oh wow who was it?
Customer: Oh you know it was that girl from legally blond, the one that married Ryan Phillipe (and he said it right)?
Me:  Oh my gosh you mean Reese Witherspoon?
Customer:  No with a knife
AWKWARD PAUSE WHILE IT DAWNED ON ME
Customer: snicker snicker
Me: Oooooooh nice one.

speaking of nice ones I think this was a pretty good first true babbling so I will bid you a fond ado until next time... oh that made me want fondue mm-mm

--Sh33na not Xena, not Sheila, not Shana, not Shawna, not Shani-qua, not Tina, not Gina, and not Shanaynay
-Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment