*~Surviving Sheena~*

*~Surviving Sheena~*

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Game Night Babble

So we are doing a game night tonight with some friends, but my guy is being a butt-head as he doesn't want anyone over. Well I want to do some improv and have fun, I did work all week as you may know. well I was in training which is why I thought of the improv because we had to do a skit for a commercial about our product, which was fun.

This made me think we should get an improv group together and do like a whose line is it anyway thing in the park and accept tips only. Could be fun. Which reminds me I loved that show.

Oh and I have been watching the A-Team series from the beginning, love that show...

which brings me back to class we were all talking about old shows like Sanford & son, saved by the bell, blossom, Punky Brewster, gidget, and so so many others... it made me think there should be a chat room for just talking about stuff from "back in the day"

which is funny because I used to think I would never use that term, "back in the day" but I do all the time now.

Oh and so I watched the Glee Rocky Horror Picture Show episode, and it was a blast, loved it. Always loved the Time Warp Song the best!

And you know what it would be fun to be part of the Geek Squad at Best Buy!

By the way, My little net-book is still holding out, thats what I'm on...

and Verizon got the Ipad right, and so I learned about these tablet devices, and I just dont think there would ever be a reason to spend $600-$800 on such a thing... It just baffles me.

Speaking of Baffling things, I know I haven't babbled in a while, sorry I got moved into my new place, and have just been busy with work and everything.

But now that things are in order I may come back on more often.

Anyhow I watched all three Pirates of the Caribbean movies last night and found out there is a fourth one coming, so looking forward to that!

Anyway have a blast all you babbling fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment