*~Surviving Sheena~*

*~Surviving Sheena~*

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Night Shift

OMG So at my work the project I was in ended, so a new project came out. I trained for it but when I started on the project they wouldn't let me go back to my day shift and I had to work evenings. I figured if I couldn't work mornings like I want then maybe I can do graveyards. I requested it they said I had it and then changed their minds and said no you cant have it, and then later were asking for night shift people, recently.  So I inquired if they had a shift open for 12am-830 but didn't fill out the forms to change my shift or any of that, only inquired.  Next thing I know I come in Monday afternoon to find out that I was supposed to come in that morning at midnight because My schedule had been changed.  No body followed procedures getting my signature on the change and nobody called to find out why I didn't show like is required.  So after 45 minutes of working and waiting for them to come up with a solution they want me to work 12pm to 830 pm and then come back at 12am to 830 am and I am like are you friggen sh*ttin' me?  How about no, you let me come in tonight at 12 am and Ill make up the hours on Sunday morning, and they are like... Oh I guess that would work too.  Ya thanks.  So since I walked to work I have to walk home; what a waist of time eh.

So now I am working graves and made it through my first night last night with out falling asleep awesome right.  And now I am motivated to work out again and to write so getting started can I get a w00t w00t!
Check out my fitness blog and journey with me to cutting the fat from my life! Whoo ya cant wait!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I just realized this was the first post of 2011 and I didn't even say Happy New Year, well Happy New Year Folks ! I do not really make resolutions in fact I don't really technically celebrate The new year in January but that is a whole nother babble, so talk to ya'll later and enjoy the new year!

    ReplyDelete